OneStream Live for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the OneStream Live on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download OneStream Live for PC & Mac?
In order to download the OneStream Live on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the OneStream Live on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the OneStream Live on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of OneStream Live
|App Name||OneStream Live|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About OneStream Live, Guide, and Its Features
Live Stream Real-time & Recorded Videos to 40+ social media streaming destinations
1. Upload a recorded video to OneStream
2. Schedule the date & time when you wish to send it live
3. Choose social accounts where you wish the video to go live
4. That’s it. OneStream does all the transcoding and processing and sends the video as a live stream to the chosen platforms at the set time.
Use your mobile camera or any third-party tool to stream to OneStream and restream to multiple social media streaming destinations at the same time.
• No prior live streaming technical knowledge required
• Stream recorded videos (You can even schedule to go live at a later time)
• Use mobile camera to go live to multiple streaming destinations
• Streams can be scheduled up to 60 days in advance
• Simulcasting & multicasting
• Upload videos directly from cloud storage
• Advanced notifications
• Live Video Looping
• 360° videos supported
• Video Storage
• Streaming analytics
• Custom RTMP streaming to any destination
• Recorded Streaming: Record video via camera, use video from gallery or import videos from your cloud storage to stream
• Realtime Streaming: Use mobile camera to go live to multiple streaming destinations simultaneously
Contact & Live Support
Live Support: https://onestream.live
Email: [email protected]
– Video upload improvements
– Performance enhancements
– Twitter added as a streaming destination
– Real-time streaming via camera introduced
The OneStream Live is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.