Otamatone for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Otamatone on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Otamatone for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Otamatone on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Otamatone on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Otamatone on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Otamatone
|Update||October 28, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About Otamatone, Guide, and Its Features
Kind wierd yet loving musical toy, now in your smartphone. Otamatone is note shaped musical instrument from Japan created by Maywa Denki. Some consider the sound of Otamatone to be the most annoying musical toy in history. For others, it’s just pure fun and challenging to learn how to play well.
– two modes of playing (touch bar, tilt device)
– three octaves
– Otamatone sampled
– interactive mouth
– mouth animation
– loop recording
Changes v 2.1:
– Halloween skin! (you can change skin in menu)
– another touch bar control adjustment
– fix tutorial screen
Changes v 2.0:
– we add some skin change option (various skins will be added in future)
– fix recording feature
– touch bar control adjustment
Changes v 1.1:
– new menu (side swipe)
– second play mode added
– touch bar control
– minor bugfixes
New halloween skin! Default control scheme changed to touch
The Otamatone is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.