Password Depot for Android – Password Manager for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Password Depot for Android – Password Manager on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Password Depot for Android – Password Manager for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Password Depot for Android – Password Manager on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Password Depot for Android – Password Manager on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Password Depot for Android – Password Manager on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Password Depot for Android – Password Manager
|App Name||Password Depot for Android – Password Manager|
|Update||May 14, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About Password Depot for Android – Password Manager, Guide, and Its Features
Password Depot has often been cited as an outstanding password manager for Android, Windows, iOS and Mac OS. Store all your passwords and confidential information, starting right away, in a safe vault, protected with AES 256-bit encryption.
From now on, you will only have to remember one password: the master password which you will use to open Password Depot. You now will be able to generate only safe and uncrackable passwords for your logins and for all practical purposes. Protect your sensitive data so that you can always access it when you need it.
You can decide where Password Depot should keep your encrypted vault:
• on your smartphone
• in the Cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, HiDrive or Box) – so that you can access it from several different devices simultaneously
• on a FTP server
• on your corporate server using the accessory module, Password Depot Enterprise Server
You can have confidence in the team of AceBIT and its 20 years of experience and know-how!
It has already been 10 years since the prestigious and independent Fraunhofer Institute, after conducting a large comparative survey of password managers, certified that the PC edition of Password Depot offers the “highest level of security of all tested programs”. It has further been described as the “only software that made a good impression in our comprehensive security tests”.
Since then, we have improved and expanded Password Depot even further!
So now, it’s really time for you to get going!
Download Password Depot and benefit from the protection this password manager is offering. You can use Password Depot on all your devices, including smartphones, tablets, Windows PCs and Mac computers.
You won’t want to be without Password Depot any longer!
Here is an overview of some of the highlights of the Android edition:
• Password manager: a secure vault for your passwords
• Secure databases for all passwords — your passwords are AES 256-bit encrypted
• Fingerprint scanner support
• Authentication with key file for additional protection of your databases
• Password generator: create safe and virtually uncrackable passwords
• Automatic completion of access data with the integrated browser instead of manual typing
• Group passwords in folders in order to be clearly structured
• Arrange entries for example by category or description
• Quickly search your entries
• Automatically lock the app
• The database self-destructs after 10 failed login attempts
• Automatic deletion of passwords copied to the clipboard
• Protection from screenshots and video photography
• Automatic storage
• Automatic backup
• User-defined fields
• Manage TANs
• Native Android app
• First class and fast support via e-mail
• Completely free of charge and free of advertising!
No one can open your Password Depot vault without its master password — even the manufacturer, AceBIT, isn’t able to do so. Your vault is safely encrypted with AES 256-bit encryption.
Password Depot is the easiest way to save your passwords safely.
Download Password Depot now and convince yourself!
Various bug fixes.
The Password Depot for Android – Password Manager is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.