PENUP – Share your drawings for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the PENUP – Share your drawings on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download PENUP – Share your drawings for PC & Mac?
In order to download the PENUP – Share your drawings on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the PENUP – Share your drawings on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the PENUP – Share your drawings on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of PENUP – Share your drawings
|App Name||PENUP – Share your drawings|
|Developer||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About PENUP – Share your drawings, Guide, and Its Features
PENUP is a creative SNS based on Pen generated images. Share your imagination with global creative minds.
– Drawing: Anyone could draw easily and comfortably
– Coloring: You can do coloring on various beautiful sketches
– Live Drawing: Foster your drawing skill set by following along the drawing video
– Photo Drawing: Draw by using photos
– Challenge: Challenge yourself with new topics
– Popular: Enjoy some real-time popular artworks and share your own drawings
– Drawing Comment: Express through drawings in fun manner and interact with one another
————————————————-Regarding the App Access Privilege————————————–
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Optional Access Privilege]
– Contacts : To get an account information when signing in to PENUP with Samsung Account, Facebook, Google, or Twitter account (App version 3.8 or lower)
– Storage : To upload a drawing to PENUP or download a drawing from PENUP (Android 9 or lower)
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
• Users can disable comments on a post
• Fixed auto-save issue
The PENUP – Share your drawings is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.