Picture English Dictionary for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Picture English Dictionary on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Picture English Dictionary for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Picture English Dictionary on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Picture English Dictionary on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Picture English Dictionary on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Picture English Dictionary
|App Name||Picture English Dictionary|
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About Picture English Dictionary, Guide, and Its Features
How would a person learn foreign language most effectively?
The answer is to be involved with the people and the culture that speak the language.
However, not everyone can do so for many reasons; they therefore take language courses as an alternative, paying expensive fees.
“Picture English Dictionary” uses A.I. algorithms with over 5 million images and 30000 videos that relate to specific language and show 4 most relevant pictures to provide user with similar learning effect as if the person is in the country of the language. What benefit could this way of education provide users with?
Our brain is functionally divided into left and right.
Our left side of the brain serves as language sponge, while our right side of the brain serves as image sponge.
In general, our right side of the brain reacts first when images/videos are shown.
Most of the language learners will relate a relevant word to a certain image using only the left side of the brain.
This behavior of learning has limits to reach the maximum potential.
“Picture English Dictionary” creates a learning environment which effectively distributes the usage of both the left and right side of the brain.
The application will deliver few images that relates to a specific word to make you feel you are actually learning in the specific country.
That way, learner can intuitively understand the definition of the word; “Coche”(Spanish), “Car”(English) and “Auto”(German) will eventually come to ones mind simultaneously.
This methodology will provide a learning experience similar to that of learning in the specific country.
Learner can select the difficulty levels and desired word list, and with it, the person can always look up the words just like using dictionary.
For English as an example, learner can choose American/British accent, speed/tone of the spoken language and add up wishing/favorite words to personal list to concentrate on specific words.
Moreover, learner can also set the exposure rate of certain words and change theme from various range to maximize learning effect.
So now, have a great journey with “Picture English Dictionary”
* This application requires access to the following Permissions
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Image caching for fast image processing
– READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Image caching for fast image processing
– READ_WAKE_LOCK : Repetition mode for improving your English ability
– READ_PHONE_STATE : Stop running this app when you are using mobile phone calls
– RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : Run this app after rebooting mobile device
– Updated AD SDK
– Fixed some bugs
– Added copyright notation
– External dictionary compatibility improvement.
The Picture English Dictionary is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.