Pitikapp Remote Dashboard – Computer Monitoring for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Pitikapp Remote Dashboard – Computer Monitoring on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Pitikapp Remote Dashboard – Computer Monitoring for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Pitikapp Remote Dashboard – Computer Monitoring on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Pitikapp Remote Dashboard – Computer Monitoring on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Pitikapp Remote Dashboard – Computer Monitoring on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Pitikapp Remote Dashboard – Computer Monitoring
|App Name||Pitikapp Remote Dashboard – Computer Monitoring|
|Update||November 22, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Pitikapp Remote Dashboard – Computer Monitoring, Guide, and Its Features
Whether you are gaming or working, stay in full control of your gear !
Pitikapp provides highly customizable modules to monitor your computer and to interact with it.
No configuration and no account required.
✔ Watch your hardware (CPU, GPU, RAM, …) in real time using data from your favorite tools (GPU-Z, MSI Afterburner, Core Temp)
• Fan speed
• Frame rate
✔ Interact with your computer using predefined or custom commands
• Spotify control
• User defined macro
• Application shortcut
✔ Easy setup: simply launch a client and a server and you are ready to go !
This is the client application. An instance of Pitikapp Server must be running on your computer.
For more information and to download the server, visit pitikapp.com.
– Pitikapp client can now handle different profiles. Create a dashboard for each usage and switch when needed.
– The background now supports animated GIF images.
– New fill mode for background images: crop.
The Pitikapp Remote Dashboard – Computer Monitoring is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.