Pixel – Music Player for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Pixel – Music Player on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Pixel – Music Player for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Pixel – Music Player on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Pixel – Music Player on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Pixel – Music Player on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Pixel – Music Player
|App Name||Pixel – Music Player|
|Update||October 10, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Pixel – Music Player, Guide, and Its Features
Pixel Music Player is a powerful Music Player, beautifully crafted with Material Design in mind and packed with some extraordinary powerful features.
The Best Music Player which can fulfill all your Musical needs. Listen to your favorite Online Radio & Podcast!
Are you looking for a single app for Music, Radio & Podcast ?
Listen to your favorite Music
Pixel is a complete Music Player, crafted with Material Design in mind and full of powerful features.
✮ MUSIC PLAYER ✮
Browse your local music library with the powerful music player. Intuitive UI and many features.
Browse your music files by Folder view
✮ RADIO PLAYER ✮
Listen to your favorite online radio stations and search them by genre or keyword.
Don’t you know what to listen ? No problem. Pixel will suggest you radio stations in line with your favorite genres/artists
✮ PODCAST PLAYER ✮
Search Podcasts or explore Podcast by categories. Subscribe to your favorite Podcast; watch or listen to the entire list of episodes.
Receive notification when your favorite podcasts publish a new episode.
✮ VIDEO PLAYER ✮
Browse your local video and search for Podcast video episodes
Pixel includes a powerful Equalizer to improve your music experience
User Interface is clean and intuitive, it follows strictly the Material Design guidelines
♫ Main Features ♫
• Built-in 5 bands Equalizer, Bass Boost, 3D Sound. Many equalizer presets. External Equalizer supported (System, Viper, Cyanogen)
• Material Design with 3 different Themes : Light, Black and Dark Grey.
• Customize Player colors with all Material palette
• Gapless playback
• Podcast, online Radio & Video playback
• Folder View
• Download Album Art (automatically or manual)
• Tap on album art to download Lyrics
• Drag & Sort the Queue
• Lockscreen & Notification control
• Headset button controls
• Edit metadata : Artist, Album, Track, Genre, Year
• Widget Support
• Customize Transition and Animations
• Sleep Timer
• Set any song as your default Ringtone
• Many customizations
• Music scrobbling (last.fm support)
Pixel is supported by Ad (only in free version).
Upgrade to Pixel+ to remove Ad and unlock all features
Beta testing community:
List of used licenses (artist in screenshots, icons, libraries) can be found here :
Contact me at [email protected] for support, bug report, any question.
Enjoy your music with Pixel !
> New 5.1 version, rebuilt from scratch <
The Pixel – Music Player is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.