Provision CAM 2 for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Provision CAM 2 on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Provision CAM 2 for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Provision CAM 2 on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Provision CAM 2 on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Provision CAM 2 on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Provision CAM 2
|App Name||Provision CAM 2|
|Update||December 7, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Provision CAM 2, Guide, and Its Features
Provision Cam 2 was created to work with the new Ossia OS by Provision-ISR.
The application is a professional mobile client, designed for remote live-view, playback and configuration.
It is compatible with all devices running Ossia OS as well as older devices running v3.4.3 and up. Devices running v3.3.0 was tested and working, but might have some limited features or connectivity problems. Older devices were not tested.
1.Stability improvement and minor bug fixes.
1) Playback backup directly to your mobile phone.
2) Remote cloud upgrade support (for supporting 1.4.4 devices).
3) NAT2.0 platform support.
4) Minor improvements and bug fixes.
The Provision CAM 2 is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.