Proxy Server : Android As A Local Proxy Server for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Proxy Server : Android As A Local Proxy Server on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Proxy Server : Android As A Local Proxy Server for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Proxy Server : Android As A Local Proxy Server on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Proxy Server : Android As A Local Proxy Server on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Proxy Server : Android As A Local Proxy Server on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Proxy Server : Android As A Local Proxy Server
|App Name||Proxy Server : Android As A Local Proxy Server|
|Update||December 23, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Proxy Server : Android As A Local Proxy Server, Guide, and Its Features
NO NEED TO ROOT DEVICE
Free proxy server with Network speed controller and Firewall functionality.
1) Connections: Supports WiFi, Bluetooth, USB tethering networks.
2) Speed Controller: Control / restrict the network speed of the connected devices.
3) Firewall: block harmful websites.
4) Network traffic: Real-time logs available, the host application can see the network traffic of all connected devices.
5) User profile: Multiple users can join the same proxy server.
6) Port: Users can choose the port number and server name.
7) Speed: Real-time speed controller, to change the speed of the network when a proxy server is running.
8) Optimization: Battery and memory-optimized app
9)Execution: Works as a background service.
The proxy server allows users to route internet traffic (HTTP / HTTPS) through the host device. If you have VPN service on the android device, you can easily share this with other devices. Using the proxy server, you can run the application on a different port, as per your use case. You can control the network speed and block unwanted websites using a firewall. You can see all the network traffic passing through your device in real-time. Some of the additional features are, it supports all WiFi, Bluetooth, USB tethering. For all different connection types, a proxy server runs on different IP addresses.
Please provide us constructive feedback to improve our app and add new functionality 🙂
1. Android Proxy Server
2. Supports WiFi, Bluetooth, USB
3. Speed Controller
5. Real-time Logs for network traffic
The Proxy Server : Android As A Local Proxy Server is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.