PS2 Clock Live Wallpaper for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the PS2 Clock Live Wallpaper on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download PS2 Clock Live Wallpaper for PC & Mac?
In order to download the PS2 Clock Live Wallpaper on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the PS2 Clock Live Wallpaper on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the PS2 Clock Live Wallpaper on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of PS2 Clock Live Wallpaper
|App Name||PS2 Clock Live Wallpaper|
|Update||March 7, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About PS2 Clock Live Wallpaper, Guide, and Its Features
A PS2 (play station 2) clock style Live Wallpaper.
1. add power save mode indicator
2. fix black screen bug on some devices
3. bump target SDK version to 29 (Android 10)
1. Add a new option for the length of the orb trail.
1. Fix orb trail glitch on startup.
2. Add native arm64 architecture support.
1. Add an option to disable the crystal rods displaying.
2. Fix a crash issue when the app starts on some devices.
1. Add more options. (reset settings, speed, number of orbs, rotatable clock,…)
2. Bumped Android target SDK version to 27.
1. Update rendering engine.
2. Minor bug fixes.
1. add more custom options for orbs (show/hide orbs, orbs color setting)
Add PS2 save towers animation for the lock screen. (You can enable it in the options menu)
The PS2 Clock Live Wallpaper is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.