PSPlay: Unlimited PS Remote Play (PS5/ PS4) for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the PSPlay: Unlimited PS Remote Play (PS5/ PS4) on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download PSPlay: Unlimited PS Remote Play (PS5/ PS4) for PC & Mac?
In order to download the PSPlay: Unlimited PS Remote Play (PS5/ PS4) on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the PSPlay: Unlimited PS Remote Play (PS5/ PS4) on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the PSPlay: Unlimited PS Remote Play (PS5/ PS4) on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of PSPlay: Unlimited PS Remote Play (PS5/ PS4)
|App Name||PSPlay: Unlimited PS Remote Play (PS5/ PS4)|
|Update||October 6, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About PSPlay: Unlimited PS Remote Play (PS5/ PS4), Guide, and Its Features
PSPlay offers you the possibility to remote control your PS5/ PS4 without limitations. You can play your favorite games remotely while you are away (your router at home must be configured accordingly in order to connect over mobile data from away, more information below*). PSPlay has been optimized to provide streaming experiences with the lowest possible latency. Third-Party controllers and mobile data connections are supported.
Differences to the official PS Remote Play app
• Dualsense/ Dualshock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
• PSPlay allows to use mobile data*
You MUST configure your router at home to allow this. More information below
• Supports Android TV devices
• Supports gamepad button mapping
• You can register multiple PS5/ PS4 profiles
• Supports customization of onscreen gamepad layout
• PSPlay supports rooted devices
• You can use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock for your PS5/ PS4
• Supports older PS4 firmware from 5.05 and newer
• Picture-In-Picture mode (requires Android 8.0 or newer)
• Multi-Window support (requires Android 7.0 or newer)
• Recording and capturing your screen is allowed *(3rd Party app required)
• Dual core CPU highly recommended
• 2 GB or more of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
• A wired internet connection for your PS5/ PS4 is strongly recommended
• Your device should be connected to a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps
PSPlay allows you to remote control any PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 game which supports Remote Play. Play games like GTA V, Fortnite, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more on your device. Or just use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock gamepad for your PS5/ PS4.
– Easy Connection Setup
– Streaming from your PS5/ PS4 to your device with low latency
– Dualshock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
– Use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock controller for your PS5/ PS4
– https://youtu.be/34sYCwNaYyM (<- subscribe to these guys :D)
❗Problems with the PSN login❗
This problem only affects users with PS4 firmware 7.0 or later where a PSN login must be performed to get your PSN-Account ID. Recently, some users reported problems when performing the PSN login. If you have problems to login to your PSN account just tell me your PSN user name and I will find out your PSN-Account ID for you. You can write me an email and I will try to reply as fast as possible. More information here:
In case you have any other problems or suggestions for improvements feel free to contact me at [email protected] I will try to answer as soon as possible. All information about PSPlay can be found here:
PSPlay works with the latest PS5/ PS4 firmware. Please do not upgrade to a newer PS5/ PS4 firmware version if available until it is proven that PSPlay is still working. However, if you have updated and PSPlay has stopped working, it will take some time for me to fix the problems. So please keep that in mind.
*Please note: if you want to play over the internet when you are not at home you MUST configure port forwarding on your router. Otherwise, playing remotely will not work when you are not connected to your local network at home. You can find more information here:
Disclaimer: PS5, PS4, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Dualsense, Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSPlay is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
Enjoy PS5/ PS4 Remote Play without limitations
• Dualsense/ Dualshock support
• 3rd Party gamepad support
• Register multiple PS5/ PS4 accounts
• Customize the onscreen layout
• Play on rooted devices
• Supports gamepad button mapping
What is new in this version
– Bug fixes and improvements
– Add Hindi language
The PSPlay: Unlimited PS Remote Play (PS5/ PS4) is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.