Puffin TV Browser for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Puffin TV Browser on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Puffin TV Browser for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Puffin TV Browser on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Puffin TV Browser on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Puffin TV Browser on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Puffin TV Browser
|App Name||Puffin TV Browser|
|Update||October 18, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Puffin TV Browser, Guide, and Its Features
Puffin is free to download from the Google Play Store but requires a paid subscription to work. Puffin also offers a free evaluation for users to try out before subscribing to its service. This free evaluation is ad-sponsored and limited to one hour of usage per day. Only during the free evaluation period will ads be served and quotas enforced.
Puffin TV Browser is optimized for Android TV to deliver a superb web browser experience on Smart-TVs and Set-Top-Boxes.
• Intuitive app UI interface
• Supports adjustable playback speeds
• Puffin TV Remote*
• Unparalleled loading speeds
• Optimized video playback
• Full web experience
• Send any website link to Puffin TV for a more immersive experience
*The Puffin TV Remote app can be used to control your Puffin TV Browser and can be found on Google Play.
* $1 per month Puffin Monthly Subscription
* $10 per year Puffin Yearly Subscription
• Puffin’s servers are located in the US and Singapore. Geolocation restrictions of content may occur if you are based in other countries.
• Puffin is blocked in certain regions (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and some educational institutions (e.g., select schools within the United States).
For more information, please visit https://support.puffin.com/.
– Upgraded Rendering Engine
– Bug fixes and improvements
The Puffin TV Browser is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.