Random Student for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Random Student on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Random Student for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Random Student on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Random Student on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Random Student on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Random Student
|App Name||Random Student|
|Update||October 29, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs About Random Student, Guide, and Its Features
Designed by a teacher, for teachers!
• select a student at random
• take attendance so absent students aren’t called on
• Sync rosters from Google Classroom
• Name quiz to learn student names quickly
• Support for up to 20 classes
• Track correct and incorrect responses
• Create customizable student groups
• PDF Reports
Students enjoy the ‘speak aloud’ feature. Participation is more equitable and you can even allow students to tap the button to call on the next student.
New option to shuffle students into new groups on the group screen.
The Random Student is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.