Raw Dumper for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Raw Dumper on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Raw Dumper for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Raw Dumper on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Raw Dumper on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Raw Dumper on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Raw Dumper
|App Name||Raw Dumper|
|Update||January 3, 2019|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs About Raw Dumper, Guide, and Its Features
Raw Dumper is an open source camera app for taking raw pictures on android devices with x86 processors.
Currently compatible phones:
– Zenfone 2
– Zenfone Zoom (front camera only)
– Zenfone 5
– Razr I
– Raw capture;
– Manual ISO, exposure compensation and shutter speed;
– White balance mode selection;
– Manual white balance;
– Focus mode selection;
– Manual focus;
– Touch focus.
Note: each device has different features, for a complete list, go to https://github.com/fkeglevich/Raw-Dumper/releases/tag/v3.0.0
– Optimized APK size: from 6MB to only 2.2MB!
– Better configurations switches’s colors;
– Ultra fast picture saving thanks to asynchronous IO;
– Display camera aperture below shutter speed value;
– Added a new free-lens-camera-like effect.
The Raw Dumper is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.