Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop)
|App Name||Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop)|
|Update||November 16, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop), Guide, and Its Features
Remotix is a fast, secure and feature packed remote desktop tool to access your computer from anywhere.
• Includes NEAR: low-latency, adaptive, H264-based remote desktop protocol
• File Transfer: transfer your documents between remote machines
• Supports Apple Screen Sharing, VNC and RDP, including RD Gateway
• Connect from anywhere to any computer with Remotix Cloud technology
• Syncs computers and credentials across all devices
• Automatic clipboard synchronization
• SSH tunneling with both password and public key auth
• Discover all nearby machines using network scanners
• Full set of multi-touch gestures to pan, zoom, drag, right click & scroll
• Point-and-click or touchpad-mode remote desktop control
• Hardware and bluetooth keyboard support
• Complete international character input
• Extended keyboard to access copy/paste, function and navigation keys
• Take and share the screenshots of the remote machine
If you are connecting to Mac or PC with NEAR:
• Hardware accelerated H.264 based remote desktop experience;
• Three quality modes, including “smooth” – for video & games.
• Automatically adapts to changing network conditions;
• Clipboard synchronization;
• Remote sound transfer;
• Login using system credentials or personal access code;
• Curtain mode & remote screen locking (Mac only)
If you are connecting to Windows via RDP:
• RD Gateway & load-balancing configurations
• Sound playback & recording
• Your device filesystem is available on remote PC
• Network speed auto-detection for the best performance over 3G or LAN
• RDP over SSH
If you are connecting to a Mac via ScreenSharing:
• Five quality modes, including adaptive for average and slow Internet connections
• Multi-display configuration selection, combined or each display individually
• VNC Password and macOS authentication methods
• Server-side picture scaling, improving interaction speed
• Easy multi-language keyboard input using “Keyboard through Clipboard” mode
• Remote screen locking
• Access to hidden dock or menu
If you are connecting to Windows or Linux over VNC:
• Tested and works well with UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC, VMWare, TigerVNC and x11vnc servers
• Microsoft Windows Logon authentication
• x11vnc -ncache mode support
Remotix 8 for Android is full with essential features to make your work easier!
·Multiple Displays and Resolution Change
The Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.