SAP Cloud for Customer for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the SAP Cloud for Customer on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download SAP Cloud for Customer for PC & Mac?
In order to download the SAP Cloud for Customer on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the SAP Cloud for Customer on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the SAP Cloud for Customer on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of SAP Cloud for Customer
|App Name||SAP Cloud for Customer|
|Update||November 9, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About SAP Cloud for Customer, Guide, and Its Features
With the SAP Cloud for Customer for Android, you can gain real-time insights into your company’s ever-changing customer data anywhere and anytime. This app accesses the SAP Cloud for Customer solution and allows sales people to collaborate with their team, communicate better with their business network, and make informed decisions right from their Android Tablet.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Customer for Android:
• Find and follow people in your sales organization
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments and private messages
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, competitor, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and request enterprise resource planning (ERP) pricing
• Access real-time analytics
• Receive offline support
Note: To use SAP Cloud for Customer for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Customer solution with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more
• Logging enhancements
• Android 11 support
• New Certificate support
The SAP Cloud for Customer is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.