Scratch for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Scratch on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Scratch for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Scratch on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Scratch on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Scratch on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Scratch
|Update||November 5, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About Scratch, Guide, and Its Features
The official Scratch app for Chrome and Android tablets!
Scratch is used by millions of kids around the world both in and outside of school. With Scratch, you can code your own interactive stories, games, and animations, then share with your friends, classroom, or a global community of creators.
Create anything with Scratch!
Choose from a library of characters and backdrops or create your own
Choose from a library of sounds or record your own
Connect to and code physical devices in the world like micro:bit, Makey Makey, LEGO MINDSTORMS, your computer’s webcam, and more
Create and save projects without an internet connection
Easily export and share projects with friends and family
Create an account and share to the global Scratch Community of creators
Get started or go further with new tutorials.
Get started with Scratch in your classroom with dozens of free resources for educators
• Fixed a WebGL problem which could prevent this app from working on some devices, especially certain Chromebooks
• On Android 8 and above, including most Chromebooks, Scratch can now connect to hardware extensions without needing location permission
• Updated translations
• Bug fixes & performance improvements
The Scratch is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.