Sensor Logger for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Sensor Logger on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Sensor Logger for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Sensor Logger on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Sensor Logger on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Sensor Logger on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Sensor Logger
|App Name||Sensor Logger|
|Update||October 22, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Sensor Logger, Guide, and Its Features
Sensor Logger is an ad-free, easy to use, beautifully designed data logger that logs readings from common motion-related sensors on smartphones. An intuitive interface allows you to select your desired sensors and sampling frequency. Recordings can be made easily, and can continue in the background. They can also be exported as a zipped CSV file or viewed within the app via interactive plots. For more information, visit https://www.tszheichoi.com/sensorlogger
– Fix rare crash on startup
The Sensor Logger is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.