SensorSafe for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the SensorSafe on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download SensorSafe for PC & Mac?
In order to download the SensorSafe on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the SensorSafe on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the SensorSafe on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of SensorSafe
|Developer||Goodbaby Mobile Apps|
|Update||October 18, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About SensorSafe, Guide, and Its Features
Peace of mind for you, ultimate safety for your child. SENSORSAFE is a fusion of smart technology and smart design: a unique child monitoring system that ensures the safety and health of your child is always your first priority.
The SENSORSAFE clip attached to the harness system, keeping you informed of the safety and health of your seated child at all times. SENSORSAFE provides essential alerts to help prevent critical situations: when your child is left unattended in the car, if they unbuckle the clip themselves, when the ambient temperature of your child is too hot or too cold, and if your little one has been seated for too long. All alerts are received via Bluetooth directly to your smartphone through this app that also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQs and more.
– Added an Onboarding Tutorial
– New Child in Car alert design
– Added a temperature units switch in Settings
– Added notification channels (each notification type is customizable)
– Added a battery optimization permission screen
– Bug fixes & improvements
The SensorSafe is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.