SeriesGuide – Show & Movie Manager for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the SeriesGuide – Show & Movie Manager on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download SeriesGuide – Show & Movie Manager for PC & Mac?
In order to download the SeriesGuide – Show & Movie Manager on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the SeriesGuide – Show & Movie Manager on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the SeriesGuide – Show & Movie Manager on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of SeriesGuide – Show & Movie Manager
|App Name||SeriesGuide – Show & Movie Manager|
|Update||September 24, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About SeriesGuide – Show & Movie Manager, Guide, and Its Features
With SeriesGuide you can find shows and movies to watch, keep track of your watched episodes and movies, get notifications about upcoming episodes and back it up and sync it across devices.
Discover. Find shows with new episodes, which are popular or are similar to those you are watching. Explore movies currently in cinemas, released digitally or on disc.
Backup and sync. Sign into SeriesGuide Cloud to backup and sync your shows, lists and movies.
Integrates with Trakt. Connect your Trakt account to access your watchlist and collection, check in, rate and comment. Sync watched episodes and movies between apps and media centers supported by Trakt.
Extensions. Add an extension button provided by a third-party app or build your own: https://seriesgui.de/api
No ads. Open source.
Get the subscription to unlock all features and support SeriesGuide! You will get more list widget options, notifications for new episodes and more. You also support continued fixes and new features.
NOTE: You can not watch episodes or movies. For episodes only the release date on the original network is listed.
This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. https://www.themoviedb.org/terms-of-use https://www.themoviedb.org/documentation/api/terms-of-use
This app uses data and images by Trakt. https://trakt.tv/terms
Example shows by Das Erste/ARD (https://www.ard.de) and ZDF (https://www.zdf.de).
• 🌟 App widget: add system theme that supports dark mode, colors on Android 12. Modernize existing themes.
• 🌟 App widget: add watch button.
• 🌟 Add upcoming movies screen.
• 🔧 Correctly choose the next episode if episodes are watched multiple times. This may change the next episode for some shows. Just set an episode watched to update.
Details at https://discuss.seriesgui.de/notes
The SeriesGuide – Show & Movie Manager is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.