Shimeji Friends for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Shimeji Friends on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Shimeji Friends for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Shimeji Friends on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Shimeji Friends on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Shimeji Friends on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Shimeji Friends
|App Name||Shimeji Friends|
|Update||June 2, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Shimeji Friends, Guide, and Its Features
Shimejis are animated characters that play on your mobile screen and other apps. You can keep your current background and simply add a Shimeji on top.
More than 150 pets available.
If you want cute game and anime characters keeping you company, then this app is for you. With over 150 to choose from, these shimejis will never let you down. You can place up to 12 shimejis in the app. Each shimejis has new animations added that other apps don’t have.
All shimejis are available for free downloads. Try them out, now. More characters and animations will come so please keep supporting us.
Shimejis are a animated characters which play on your phone’s screen and you can upgrade them to be inside other apps. You can keep your current wallpaper and add the animated mascots on top.
– Fixed notification bug
– Added option to buy upgrades separately
The Shimeji Friends is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.