Sideload Launcher – Android TV for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Sideload Launcher – Android TV on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Sideload Launcher – Android TV for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Sideload Launcher – Android TV on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Sideload Launcher – Android TV on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Sideload Launcher – Android TV on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Sideload Launcher – Android TV
|App Name||Sideload Launcher – Android TV|
|Update||March 10, 2015|
|Requirement||4.4W and up|
FAQs About Sideload Launcher – Android TV, Guide, and Its Features
This is only for the new Android TV devices, like the ADT-1 and the Nexus Player, it is completely useless on other devices
Android TV requires existing apps to be updated and declare themselves compatible before they’re installable from the Play store.
While certainly not as streamlined or seamless as the average user would wish for their TV, many apps can still function on some level on these devices if you sideload them, but they don’t show up in the Leanback Launcher (the Android TV homescreen).
So for that there is this app, the Sideload Launcher. A simple app that shows you the normal app launcher icons that a phone or tablet would show you, but which are hidden on Android TV, allowing you to launch any sideloaded app!
Fixed some improperly localized apps not showing up
The Sideload Launcher – Android TV is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.