Simply Learn Hindi for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Simply Learn Hindi on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Simply Learn Hindi for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Simply Learn Hindi on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Simply Learn Hindi on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Simply Learn Hindi on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Simply Learn Hindi
|App Name||Simply Learn Hindi|
|Developer||Simya Solutions Ltd.|
|Update||April 20, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs About Simply Learn Hindi, Guide, and Its Features
★★★ Learn Hindi language when visiting India ★★★
Simply Learn Hindi Language App is a FREE language app that will assist you to speak Hindi quickly and effectively.
All Hindi phrases and words are presented to you in both phonetic and original Hindi writing. They are recorded by a native speaker from India.
Save your favorite phrases and words to review them without fuss.
Study your vocabulary with flashcards using the spaced repetition technique.
Test your knowledge with fun Hindi language quiz and review your score.
★★★ Survive when travelling in India ★★★
Use the Hindi phrasebook to survive in India. All important survival phrases are included.
For example, let the app speak to the Taxi driver in India to show them where you want to go.
Search all phrases and words to quickly access what you need.
★★★ Main Features ★★★
✓ 300+ free Hindi phrases and words
✓ Recorded by a native speaker from India
✓ High quality audio
✓ Spaced repetition learning system
✓ Hindi quiz to review your skills
✓ Track your learning progress
✓ Save your favorite phrases and words
✓ Quick search function
✓ Copy the phrases to the clipboard (by clicking long on the phrase)
✓ Play the sound more slowly
✓ Adjust the quiz and flashcards settings for Hindi to English, English to Hindi
★★★ Learning Categories ★★★
* Numbers * Time&Date * Basic Conversation * Greetings * Directions Phrases * Directions Words * Eating out in India * Sightseeing in India * Shopping in India * Emergency * Accommodation
* Advanced Conversation * Health * Border Crossing * Questions * Places * Food * Vegetables * Fruits * Colors * Romance I * Romance II * Post Office * Phone & Internet * Banking * Occupations * Business Talk * Hobbies * Feelings * Body * Animals * Family * Countries
★★★ Feedback appreciated ★★★
If you like this app, please take a few seconds to give a rating or review. If you have any feedback, suggestions or advise I am more than happy if you let me know.
Feedback: [email protected]
Have fun learning Hindi!
Updates in this version:
– Improvements in Error Report feature
– UI & UX improvements
If you like Simply Learn, please take a few seconds to rate us on the store. If there is any problem please let us know at [email protected]
Thank you very much!
The Simply Learn Hindi is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.