SIS Password Manager Windows for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the SIS Password Manager Windows on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download SIS Password Manager Windows for PC & Mac?
In order to download the SIS Password Manager Windows on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the SIS Password Manager Windows on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the SIS Password Manager Windows on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of SIS Password Manager Windows
|App Name||SIS Password Manager Windows|
|Update||November 4, 2016|
|Requirement||2.2 and up|
FAQs About SIS Password Manager Windows, Guide, and Its Features
“SIS Password Manager for Windows” is PC application for Windows. This application works with SISYOU.KUM’s Android-Password Manager applications.
V0.9.9.1 Bug fix.
V0.9.9.0 Function of Auto-password-generation is was available! 🙂
V0.9.8.1 Bug fix.
V0.9.8.0 This version supports the SIS Password manager (for Android) version up to 2.1.7.
V0.9.7.0 If this app was failed to copy ZIP file into SD card, you can send e-mail to your PC with attached ZIP file.
V0.9.4.0 You can register 3 IDs, 3 Passwords, 3 URLs at 1 item with SIS Password Manager Plus.
V0.9.1.0 Registar new google play page.
V0.9.0.0 First release.
The SIS Password Manager Windows is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.