SkyDemon for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the SkyDemon on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download SkyDemon for PC & Mac?
In order to download the SkyDemon on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the SkyDemon on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the SkyDemon on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of SkyDemon
|Update||October 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About SkyDemon, Guide, and Its Features
SkyDemon is one of Europe’s most popular solutions for VFR flight planning and in-flight navigation.
Use this app to access your SkyDemon subscription on your Android device, unlocking SkyDemon’s powerful features while on the move.
FLIGHT PLANNING FEATURES
– SkyDemon vector charts are the clearest aeronautical charts you’ll ever use, with dynamic airspace clipping and choice of map layers
– Route planning is as simple as touching consecutive waypoints and dragging to make changes
– Virtual Radar shows how your route relates to airspace, terrain, obstructions and other features
– Pilot Log facility calculates headings and groundspeeds from actual wind data, and shows useful frequencies
– Plates and other documents for relevant airfields are displayed automatically as you plan, and many are available georeferenced for use in flight
– Intuitive pan, pinch and rotate support with no loss of map clarity or text legibility
– File a VFR flightplan for your route directly to air traffic controllers
– Automatic TAF, METAR and SIGMET briefing as you plan a route, with graphical decoding
– Rainfall data can be overlaid on the main map, with animation, showing the trend of rainfall over time
– Integration of GAFOR route forecasts for Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia and Croatia
– Both narrow-route and area NOTAM briefings available, updated as you plan
– Advanced NOTAM graphical interpretation and depiction on the main map
– Easily print your PLOG and the output from various briefings
– Warnings for airspace and other potential hazards to your flight, updated in real time
– Airfield Admin Information shows useful contacts and other details for airfields featured in our charts
– Forecast winds aloft are automatically retrieved for the flight time and displayed on the map
– Create an advanced flight performance profile for each aircraft you use
– ATS Routes mode offers an alternative chart presentation for flight along airways
– Accurate fuel, weight and balance calculations including flight costings
– Create an unlimited number of user-defined waypoints
– Analyse your track logs for posterity
– Choose between six different vector chart styles
– Extensive European chart coverage as standard
GPS NAVIGATION FEATURES
– Intelligent warnings for approaching airspace, NOTAM, obstacles, terrain and other hazards
– Virtual Radar shows a side-on projection of all approaching features and how your trajectory relates to them
– Vector map automatically follows the aircraft in north up, track up or course up orientation
– Clear and concise instruments show you flight statistics and help keep you on track
– An HSI/ILS instrument helps you keep to your planned route and line up early for approach
– Live Pilot Log shows progress through your route, ETAs, ATAs and useful frequencies based on your current position
– TerrainSafe dynamically colours mountainous terrain around you to quickly identify safer areas
– Direct To allows easy re-routing in a hurry by picking from a selection of nearby airfields
– Approach Information shows runway diagrams, TAF, METAR, NOTAM and other airfield details useful for making an approach
– Live updates of TAF and METAR while in flight, with associated alerts*
– Extended runway centrelines appear automatically on the map as you near your destination airfield
– Permanent display of position relative to nearest well-known waypoint, for position reporting
– Easy changing of the planned route while in flight by touching and dragging
* Internet connection required for live weather update while in flight
– Depiction of NOTAMs has been improved on the main map and in virtual radar
– It is now possible to rename a turning point that is not associated with a waypoint
– References to AICs within NOTAMs are now hyperlinked
The SkyDemon is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.