Smart Home Globe mqtt http for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Smart Home Globe mqtt http on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Smart Home Globe mqtt http for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Smart Home Globe mqtt http on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Smart Home Globe mqtt http on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Smart Home Globe mqtt http on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Smart Home Globe mqtt http
|App Name||Smart Home Globe mqtt http|
|Update||September 23, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Smart Home Globe mqtt http, Guide, and Its Features
Smart home “Globus” – control of any devices via MQTT and HTTP protocols:
1) Control of light, curtains, cranes
2) Macros, programs, schedules
3) Schedule according to the position of the sun, for example, closing curtains
4) Cameras using the MGPG protocol
6) Voice control
The server runs in the background even if the application is stopped. It executes macros and programs, stores values for displaying on graphs.
Device support: lamp, dimming lamp, LED strip, TV, air conditioner, fan, lock, guard, siren, curtain, blinds, faucet, water meter, gas meter, kettle and other devices.
Supports sensors: temperature, humidity, pressure, leakage, current, CO2, PM2.5, PM10, smoke, fire, motion, opening a window or door, lighting.
The user can create programs: “Left”, “Arrived”, “Night” and others. Motion sensor macros.
Objects can be displayed on house plans or as a list. An unlimited number of HTTP servers and MQTT brokers can be configured. Password authorization for the MQTT protocol is supported.
In the program, you can create several houses and for each set up the rights and roles of users: “Admin”, “User”, “View only”. Any object can be hidden for a specific user.
You can set the time for updating the state of objects. Data is updated instantly via the MQTT protocol.
If the value exceeds the allowed interval, a message is issued. For example, when the “Leak” sensor is triggered.
Templates have been created for MegaD controller objects. The user only needs to specify the port number and the device works! Convenient controller setting is built in.
There is a template for Wiren Board devices.
After flashing, you can connect Sonoff (not tested yet).
In the next version:
1) Cameras via RTSP protocol
2) Video intercom
3) Underfloor heating control
4) Templates for other controllers
Displaying the server connection status MQTT
The Smart Home Globe mqtt http is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.