SmartThings for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the SmartThings on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download SmartThings for PC & Mac?
In order to download the SmartThings on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the SmartThings on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the SmartThings on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of SmartThings
|Developer||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About SmartThings, Guide, and Its Features
With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.)
, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
– Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
– Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
– Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
– Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
– The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones and watches. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors’ smartphones and watches.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
※ You can also install SmartThings on Wear OS-based watches.
※ SmartThings for Wear OS is only available when the watch is connected to a mobile phone.
※ Wear OS supported devices: Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
– RAM size : 2GB over
– Galaxy : Smart View to support screen mirroring
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app. You can use the app without optional permissions, but some functions may be limited.
[Optional access permissions]
• Location: Used to find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE and to automate actions using GPS (GPS is optional)
• Camera: Used to scan QR codes
• Contacts: Used to get phone numbers of your contacts to send text message notifications
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control features
• Storage: Used to save data and to transfer files and content using the app
• Phone: Used to make calls on smart speakers and to show information about the sender when sharing content with another device
In the new version some features have been stabilized to provide better service.
– The “Automations” have been renamed to “Routines”.
– In the “Add Routine” feature, go to the “Discover” tab and select from a list of recommended routines.
– Continue to add legacy SmartApps through the “Add Routines” menu.
– Add “Routines” directly from the device details screen. (*home appliances and some devices are not supported)
The SmartThings is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.