Sniffer Wicap Demo for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Sniffer Wicap Demo on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Sniffer Wicap Demo for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Sniffer Wicap Demo on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Sniffer Wicap Demo on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Sniffer Wicap Demo on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Sniffer Wicap Demo
|App Name||Sniffer Wicap Demo|
|Update||June 23, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About Sniffer Wicap Demo, Guide, and Its Features
Mobile sniffer for WiFi, LTE networks (packet capture). When the app not working with Magisk Superuser, try to set SELinux to Permissive mode (temporary: # setenforce 0).
Watch the demo videos:
Diag fixed for new devs
The Sniffer Wicap Demo is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.