Squirrel Simulator for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Squirrel Simulator on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Squirrel Simulator for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Squirrel Simulator on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Squirrel Simulator on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Squirrel Simulator on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Squirrel Simulator
|App Name||Squirrel Simulator|
|Update||July 8, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Squirrel Simulator, Guide, and Its Features
Feel like a real squirrel living in the oak forest. Explore the world.
You can climb trees, and flying from tree to tree, and not only!
You can find a secluded tree hollow, to create there a nest of branches, collect mushrooms, acorns and berries in the tree hollow.
On a 10 level, you will be able to find your future spouse on the trees and have a child. Walk with your child, teach him! Prepare stocks for the winter! Survive the winter!
Follow the “Achievements” and get a reward in the form of skins for squirrel that will give you improvements. Fight with various animals like snakes, badgers or mice … and beware of wolves! Show on the “Leaderboard” who are the best squirrel in the world!
1) All purchases made with real money will be automatically restored if you uninstall the app or delete the saved app data.
2) If you find an error (bug) in the application, please write to us.
-Minor Interface change
The Squirrel Simulator is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.