StarLeaf: chat, meet and call for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the StarLeaf: chat, meet and call on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download StarLeaf: chat, meet and call for PC & Mac?
In order to download the StarLeaf: chat, meet and call on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the StarLeaf: chat, meet and call on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the StarLeaf: chat, meet and call on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of StarLeaf: chat, meet and call
|App Name||StarLeaf: chat, meet and call|
|Update||October 31, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About StarLeaf: chat, meet and call, Guide, and Its Features
StarLeaf is the messaging, meeting and calling platform that’s a cleaner alternative to complex collaboration tools, effortlessly bringing people together on any device.
– Collaborate from home or the office with instant one-to-one and group chat.
– Bring all your conversations together in one clean environment, across all your devices.
– Keep organised with enhanced presence, do not disturb, and secure file sharing.
– Bring teams of all sizes together in secure, high quality video meetings.
– Make ad-hoc calls, or schedule and join video conferences, in a couple of clicks.
– Enjoy a consistent experience on smartphones, tablets, computers and in meeting rooms.
– Bring one-to-one conversations alive, with video calling that feels more personal.
– Start video or voice calls from any device, and share your screen, all within the simple StarLeaf app.
– Just tap a contact to make a voice or video call, or to add people to your conversation.
Security and reliability you can trust
– Industry leading 99.999% uptime SLA keeps everyone connected without disruption.
– ISO/IEC 27001 security certification protects your messages and calls with the highest standards of information security.
– A data jurisdiction guarantee keeps you in control of your data and helps you maintain compliance.*
* Business and Enterprise subscribers only
Find out more at starleaf.com
General bug fixes and improvements
The StarLeaf: chat, meet and call is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.