Subwoofer Bass for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Subwoofer Bass on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Subwoofer Bass for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Subwoofer Bass on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Subwoofer Bass on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Subwoofer Bass on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Subwoofer Bass
|App Name||Subwoofer Bass|
|Developer||Lonict – Apps for best sound quality on Android|
|Update||December 30, 2020|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs About Subwoofer Bass, Guide, and Its Features
Subwoofer Bass increases the low frequencies of your devices native equalizer and actives bass booster .
* Bass Booster
* Clearer, stronger, punchy bass sound
* Runs on background
* Supports platforms such as Spotify, Google Play Music, Soundcloud, Apple Music
* Supports all audio formats of your Music Player.
* Cool and user friendly interface
Please use external speakers or headphones for a better performance.
** Note : Any other application which uses an Equalizer at the same time, can effect or block Subwoofer Bass. We suggest you to STOP all other sound effect apps before using Subwoofer Bass.
– Performance improvements
– Android 11 Support
** Please close any other sound effect applications before starting the Subwoofer Bass
⚡️Force Initialize Feature
V2.0.0 – Beta
– Visualizer Frequency Graph
– Optional Orange Theme!
– Pulse feature
– UI changes for material design
– Extra frequency pitches:
* Sub-Deep Bass
* Deep Bass
* Mid Bass
* Upper Bass
* Lower Mid
* Upper Mid
The Subwoofer Bass is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.