SurveyMonkey for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the SurveyMonkey on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download SurveyMonkey for PC & Mac?
In order to download the SurveyMonkey on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the SurveyMonkey on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the SurveyMonkey on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of SurveyMonkey
|Update||September 28, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
FAQs About SurveyMonkey, Guide, and Its Features
Create, edit, and send surveys, review your results, build with expert templates, and more — seamlessly across your desktop, tablet, and phone.
Here’s some of that “more” we’re talking about:
• Make a survey, quiz, or poll and send it out
• Edit a live survey—fix a typo or add a question you forgot to ask
• Open and close surveys in your account
• Analyze charts and individual responses
• Filter, compare, and analyze results
• Share your survey link via text, email, or social media
• Share results—decide what and with whom to share
• Enable push notifications to monitor responses
SurveyMonkey is a global leader in survey software. We’re trusted by 98% of the Fortune 500 and over 60 million users worldwide. We’re here for survey experts and dabblers alike.
PS — if you’d like to take surveys to earn gift cards or donate to charity, head on over to the SurveyMonkey Rewards app.
Our app is free to download and use. Signing up for a paid plan through the app unlocks access to more advanced survey tools through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscription prices may vary based on your country of purchase. If you already have a paid plan, simply log in to enjoy paid features.
Continued updates and improvements
The SurveyMonkey is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.