Swish Live for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Swish Live on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Swish Live for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Swish Live on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Swish Live on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Swish Live on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Swish Live
|App Name||Swish Live|
|Update||November 5, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs About Swish Live, Guide, and Its Features
With Swish Live, broadcast your sports events, like on TV, from your smartphone!
Manage yourself the scoreboard in real time. The app will embed in your live: names of teams, colors of jerseys, remaining time and scoreboard depending on the sport you practice.
You can now stream all your matches directly to your Facebook or Youtube page!
Swish Live creates a new media spot for your sponsors! Add their logos directly overlay on the live. This will allow you to multiply your audience and generate easily a new revenue stream.
Football, Futsal, Volley Ball, Beach Volleyball, Tennis, Table Tennis, Rugby, Handball, Basketball and Badminton are available to stream on the app.
Broadcast your events like on TV!
# The key features:
• Inlay of an editable scorecard in real time:
• The title of the match (Championship Day, Cup Final, …)
• The names of the teams
• The color of the jerseys of each team
• The score in real time (Game, set, goals, test, …)
• Live modifiable time
• For basketball, bring up the quarter-time your team is playing
• Inlay of your sponsor’s logo
Real-time comments: Make your match live to all your fans
Swish Live is a very easy application to set up. Set up your match easily in a matter of minutes and go live on your club page very quickly.
Write us your comments, suggestions or requests. We will respond as soon as possible. We respond daily to your requests, with the aim of continuously improving our application: [email protected]
New in this version:
– Added support for Swish Live TV
– Management of background distribution
– Possibility to delete your account
– Better management of network cuts
– Improved application performance
The Swish Live is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.