Symphia™ Mobile Review for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Symphia™ Mobile Review on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Symphia™ Mobile Review for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Symphia™ Mobile Review on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Symphia™ Mobile Review on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Symphia™ Mobile Review on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Symphia™ Mobile Review
|App Name||Symphia™ Mobile Review|
|Update||August 3, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs About Symphia™ Mobile Review, Guide, and Its Features
Symphia™ Mobile Review helps turn smartphones into a mobile video surveillance and response tool.
Security and Control in the Palm of Your Hand
Cognyte Symphia Mobile Video enable users of Cognyte Symphia VMS and Symphia One the ability to view video from any location—right in the palm of a hand.
Using WiFi or mobile networks, Symphia Mobile Video ensures that while users are on the move, they always have access to pertinent video when needed and are just a tap away from knowing what’s going on in their security operations.
• Secure login and authentication
• Camera selection using pre-defined filters and favorites
• Easy camera navigation using intuitive gestures
• Digital zooming.
• Pre-defined screen layouts that meet surveillance needs
• Live or playback from one or more cameras
• Drag and drop feature for easy selection of the desired tile
• Full video overlay support
• Support for UTC and current user locale date/time display
• Support for full screen mode
• Easy access to cameras from the Camera Tree, Favorites or Recents
• Digital zoom for live and playback video
Android 7.0 and above.
Symphia VMS version 7.5 and later must be licensed and installed.
Fix ip selection on login page “Add Server”
The Symphia™ Mobile Review is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.