Task Manager (Task Killer) for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Task Manager (Task Killer) on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Task Manager (Task Killer) for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Task Manager (Task Killer) on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Task Manager (Task Killer) on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Task Manager (Task Killer) on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Task Manager (Task Killer)
|App Name||Task Manager (Task Killer)|
|Update||April 21, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About Task Manager (Task Killer), Guide, and Its Features
One-stop task manager. Monitor and kill task, speed up phone, and save battery.
* 1*1 widget to monitor memory usage, fast kill task or launch application when click.
* Kill task to free memory.
* Sort task by name.
* Auto-kill task when screen turns off.
* Context menu to switch, uninstall, ignore, auto-kill or search application.
* Ignore preferred application when kill.
* Bulk select and rich notification.
* Directly force stop task for rooted device.
If you would like to translate this application to your native language, please contact [email protected], thanks.
* Minor fixes and improvements.
The Task Manager (Task Killer) is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.