TCS Standalone for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the TCS Standalone on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download TCS Standalone for PC & Mac?
In order to download the TCS Standalone on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the TCS Standalone on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the TCS Standalone on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of TCS Standalone
|App Name||TCS Standalone|
|Update||May 12, 2020|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About TCS Standalone, Guide, and Its Features
This app is specifically for the use by technicians at a Auto Service Centers to save time and effort on recording the service inspection results. When a car arrives at the service center the technician logs into the app and completes the inspection. After completing the inspection, the technician submits the results through to app to be viewable by the cashier and customer.
The new version of the app allows the technician to take photos of different areas of the car and can submit them to be viewed by the customer. Additional comments can now be made through the Light Inspection page.
– Fixed login issue for newer devices
The TCS Standalone is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.