TEAC HR Audio Player for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the TEAC HR Audio Player on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download TEAC HR Audio Player for PC & Mac?
In order to download the TEAC HR Audio Player on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the TEAC HR Audio Player on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the TEAC HR Audio Player on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of TEAC HR Audio Player
|App Name||TEAC HR Audio Player|
|Update||November 21, 2016|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About TEAC HR Audio Player, Guide, and Its Features
TEAC HR Audio Player is a high-quality music playback app that meets the requirements of music fans who want to enjoy music with high-quality audio even when using their smartphones by supporting playback of high-resolution formats.(*1) The function limitations of the app are unlocked by connecting a compatible TEAC USB-DAC(*2). This enables native playback3 of FLAC, DSD and other high-resolution formats. Using the high-precision equalizer, you can also play MP3, AAC and other standard formats with the audio characteristics you like.
The TEAC HR Audio Player Unlocker (paid app) is available to unlock the function limitations and enable native playback(*3) of FLAC, DSD and other high-resolution formats when using USB-DAC devices not made by TEAC.
*1 When using the headphone jack of an Android device to output playback, files with resolutions of PCM 88.2kHz and higher will be downsampled to 44.1kHz.
*2 The supported TEAC models are HA-P50, HA-P50SE, HA-P90SD and HA-P5 (as of July 2016).
*3 If the USB-DAC does not support the sampling rate of the playback file, it will be downconverted when being played.
The graphic equalizer allows up to 16,384 bands to be adjusted and up to 1000 equalizer curves to be saved and loaded. In addition, the linear-phase FIR filter prevents phase distortion and other audio quality degradation, allowing you to adjust the sound as you like without reducing the quality of the audio. By pinching to zoom the display, you can smoothly make precise equalization adjustments.
By using an OTG (On The Go) cable to digitally connect a portable amplifier or other device made by TEAC, high-resolution playback and other functions will be unlocked, enabling playback of PCM 192kHz/24-bit and DSD 5.6MHz high-density, high-resolution files.
– HA-P50, HA-P50SE: Support playback of PCM files with resolutions up to 96kHz/24-bit (When connected using AOA (Android Open Accessory) 2.0, playback of PCM files is limited to resolutions up to 48kHz/16-bit.)
– HA-P90SD, HA-P5: Support playback of PCM files with resolutions up to 192kHz/24-bit and DSD files up to 5.6MHz.
– High-precision graphic equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
– Automatic upsampling
– Crossfade playback option
– Album artwork and lyrics display
– Repeat playback (one track or all tracks in same list)
– Resume playback
– Shuffle playback (tracks in same list)
– “Playlist” and “playback queue list” that can be created easily by adding tracks (playlists that mix high-resolution audio sources and other audio sources can be created)
– Real-time DSD conversion (supported on paid version or unlocked by HA-P5, HA-P50/SE, HA-P90SD)
・ Android device volume keys can adjust the USB audio device volume (not supported with HA-P50, HA-P50SE, HA-P90SD, HA-P5)
– Download contents purchased with e-onkyo
2. Supported formats
MP3/AAC (up to 48kHz)
DSF/DSDIFF (2.8/3/5.6/6/11.2MHz, PCM conversion/DoP output)
FLAC/ALAC/WAV/AIFF (up to 384kHz), Ogg Vorbis (up to 192kHz)
– When unlocked, files with resolutions of 88.2kHz and higher will be downsampled to 44.1kHz or 48kHz.
– Files that are protected by DRM cannot be played back.
3. Other restrictions
– When outputting DSF, DSDIFF and other DSD formats using DoP, the equalizer and crossfade functions will be disabled. In addition, the frequency response will not be shown.
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese (simplified/traditional)
Requirements: Android 4.1 ~ Android 7.0
NOTE: Operation is not guaranteed with all devices.
Fixed the bug that causes the USB audio function to crash on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The TEAC HR Audio Player is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.