The Boston Globe e-Paper for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the The Boston Globe e-Paper on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download The Boston Globe e-Paper for PC & Mac?
In order to download the The Boston Globe e-Paper on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the The Boston Globe e-Paper on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the The Boston Globe e-Paper on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of The Boston Globe e-Paper
|App Name||The Boston Globe e-Paper|
|Update||March 26, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About The Boston Globe e-Paper, Guide, and Its Features
New in this version:
– Save text size in article view
– Optional auto removal of old editions
– Continue reading from last page read in the edition
– Swipe page while zoomed in
– Improved downloading
– Bug fixes
● The ePaper is a full replica edition including articles and pages as they appeared in print, including the Sunday Comics.
● The ePaper is free for Boston Globe digital subscribers and many print subscribers. Simply sign-in using your BostonGlobe.com account.
● To connect your BostonGlobe.com account, enter your Boston Globe account information on the Subscriber Login page.
● Read stories in the Page view or Article view.
● Progressive Downloading – Read the edition immediately without waiting for it to download.
● Share articles via email and social media.
● Recent back issues are available for download from the archive by tapping “More”.
General visual improvements and fixes
Available archived editions
The The Boston Globe e-Paper is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.