The Sims™ Mobile for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the The Sims™ Mobile on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download The Sims™ Mobile for PC & Mac?
In order to download the The Sims™ Mobile on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the The Sims™ Mobile on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the The Sims™ Mobile on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of The Sims™ Mobile
|App Name||The Sims™ Mobile|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About The Sims™ Mobile, Guide, and Its Features
Read on for important info below!
Create your Sims, give them unique personalities, and customize their world with more detail than ever before on mobile. Experience your Sims’ lives as they choose careers, party with friends, and fall in love.
CREATE AMAZING SIMS
Customize Sims with distinct appearances, hairstyles, outfits, makeup, and personality traits.
BUILD A FANTASTIC HOME
Personalize layouts and designs, choosing from a variety of furniture, appliances, and decorations.
SHAPE YOUR SIMS’ LIFESTYLE
Guide the stories of your Sims’ lives from careers and hobbies to relationships and families – even Risky Actions! Start a family and pass down powerful Heirlooms.
Host and attend parties with other Sims to socialize, earn rewards, and develop romantic relationships. You can even move in with other people’s Sims.
User Agreement: http://terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/service-updates.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACYCA/US/en/PC/
By installing this game, you consent to its installation and the installation of any game updates or upgrades released through your platform. You can turn off automatic updates through your device settings, but if you do not update your app, you may experience reduced functionality.
Briny Heights is falling in love with Fall in the fourth season of Sim Festival ‘Eerie Autumn’! Join us and enjoy:
– Digging for autumn-tastic new items during The “”Spice Spice Baby”” Treasure Hunt
– Making your home cozier using fantastic decor items with the “”Cozy Homes”” Sweet Treat Showdown rerun
Follow The Sims Mobile on Twitter today!
The The Sims™ Mobile is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.