Toca Lab: Plants for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Toca Lab: Plants on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Toca Lab: Plants for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Toca Lab: Plants on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Toca Lab: Plants on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Toca Lab: Plants on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Toca Lab: Plants
|App Name||Toca Lab: Plants|
|Update||February 23, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About Toca Lab: Plants, Guide, and Its Features
Just like with the first app in the Toca Lab Series, Toca Lab: Elements, your curiosity will lead the way. Choose your plant, then visit five different locations in the lab:
● Grow light: Shine the light on your plant and watch what happens! Does your plant bask and happily sigh in the light, or groan and wriggle away? What happens when you turn the light up a notch or two?
● Watering tank: Put your plant in the tank and fill it up with water. Will your plant float? How does your plant behave when it’s soaking wet?
● Nutrition station: What’s the optimal diet for your plant? Try the three different nutrition formulas and discover which ones your plant character likes!
● Cloning machine: Spin the wheel on the cloning machine and before you know it, you’ll have five little versions of your plant. Wonder what the clones can do? Experiment and find out!
● Crossbreeding apparatus: Here you can mix two plants to create something unexpected. Try it and see what happens!
Have fun experimenting at each station to see how the plants evolve. Keep experimenting until you’ve collected all 35 plant characters in the app. Once you’ve collected a plant, keep experimenting to continue to evolve it! Who says kids can’t be scientists? Toca Lab: Plants brings out the budding botanist in everybody!
– Start with one plant and experiment your way to 35 different plant characters, each with its own unique personality!
– Continue to evolve existing plants through experimentation!
– Evolve plants with five lab tools: grow light, watering tank, nutrition station, cloning machine and the crossbreeding apparatus.
– Discover plants from five groups: green algae, mosses, ferns, trees and flowering plants.
– Learn the names and Latin names of real-life plants!
With no rules or time limits, this fun science app is perfect for boys and girls of all ages. Science has never been more enjoyable as you’ll have all different types of plants and fun scientific tools to play and learn with. Nothing but hours of fun in the laboratory awaits, so play in the lab and explore the world of science and botany now!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
At Toca Boca, we believe in the power of play to spark kids’ imaginations and help them learn about the world. We design our products from the kids’ perspective to empower kids to be playful, to be creative and to be who they want to be. Our products include award-winning apps that have been downloaded more than 150 million times in 215 countries and offer fun, safe, open-ended play experiences. Learn more about Toca Boca and our products at tocaboca.com.
The Toca Lab: Plants is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.