Tooth Fairy CAMERA for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Tooth Fairy CAMERA on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Tooth Fairy CAMERA for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Tooth Fairy CAMERA on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Tooth Fairy CAMERA on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Tooth Fairy CAMERA on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Tooth Fairy CAMERA
|App Name||Tooth Fairy CAMERA|
|Update||July 27, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs About Tooth Fairy CAMERA, Guide, and Its Features
Create videos with an animated Tooth Fairy. Fairies are unlocked with a one time purchase. It is free to take screenshots that can be used as photos.
The Tooth Fairy is shown in real-time, as you record. You can follow her with the camera, as she flies about in your home.
After experiencing his own kids’ strong reactions to this evidence of Tooth Fairies, and stories about the Tooth Fairy, Soren Lisager decided to use his experience with 3D and special effects, to give other parents an extra tool to share these experiences with their kids.
Tooth Fairy CAMERA features:
-An animated fairy who can perform several actions:
-Looking for the kid’s room
-She brings a coin
-She gets startled and escapes
Questions or feedback ?
Added various hair colors and skin tones.
Videos save faster.
The Tooth Fairy CAMERA is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.