Total Media Player Pro for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Total Media Player Pro on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Total Media Player Pro for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Total Media Player Pro on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Total Media Player Pro on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Total Media Player Pro on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Total Media Player Pro
|App Name||Total Media Player Pro|
|Update||November 18, 2020|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About Total Media Player Pro, Guide, and Its Features
Ad free version of Total Media Player. All new features and bugs fix will arrive here first. Try the free version before you buy. This Pro version only remove ad. Some features limitation still apply.
The only android video player with equalizer, capture video frame into image, record played video, pinch to zoom, cast video to chromecast or DLNA device (Smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV and Xbox).
The best android video player for watch movie, sport live stream or tv shows.
Supported music-video file formats: mp4, mkv, m4v, mov, flv, avi, rmvb, rm, ts, tp, torrent, ace live, webm, mpg, m3u8, m3u, mp2, wav, mp3, aac, vob and many others
Supported video-music protocols: http, https, mms, rtsp, podcast, hls (m3u8), rtmp, rtmpe, sop, ftp, iptv and many others
– Ultra HD video player without download additional codecs
– Floating video player panel (Picture in picture mode)
– Support playing video player in the background
– Rich menu and navigation options
– Video player subtitle support: STL, SCC, ASS, SSA, SRT, VTT
– Change brightness, volume or seek video player with touch gesture
– Double tap to fast forward or fast backward video player
– Support select audio track
– Pinch to zoom video player
– Resume old video or audio playback position and subtitle path
– Capture image from playing video player
– Get the best audio output with equalizer
– Control video player playback from notification bar, lock screen or headset buttons
– Cast the video or music file to Chromecast
– Render video or music file into other UPnP/DLNA client device
– Media Finder: find video or MP3 URL from website
– Easy share or receive audio-video files and links with other apps
– Create and manage M3U file video or audio playlist
– Support Http video adaptive streaming
– Open and play video or music from cloud storage. Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive
– Browse SMB, FTP, SFTP Server
– Built in Image Viewer with support cast video player to Chromecast
– SD Card support
– Performance improvement
– Bugs fix
The Total Media Player Pro is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.