tpMiFi for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the tpMiFi on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download tpMiFi for PC & Mac?
In order to download the tpMiFi on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the tpMiFi on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the tpMiFi on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of tpMiFi
|Update||July 31, 2020|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs About tpMiFi, Guide, and Its Features
tpMiFi provides the easiest way to manage your TP-LINK Mobile Wi-Fi via the connected Android devices. It allows you to manage your Mobile Wi-Fi’s data usage, battery life and connected devices with a few taps.
tpMiFi management is available only after the Android device is connected to the Wi-Fi network of TP-LINK Mobile Wi-Fi. Disconnected from the MiFi will appear on the interface if the device is not connected to the Mobile Wi-Fi. All features are available when the Android device logs in. The login username and password are the same as the administrator username and password of the Mobile Wi-Fi.
This app only supports M7200,M7350, M7310, M7300, M7650, M7450
1、Improved the login process；
2、Added manual band selection function for some supported models；
3、Added device renaming function；
4、Added WIFI Sharing function；
5、Fixed some bugs and improved the stability.
The tpMiFi is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.