TraceForce: MilSim Tracker & Map for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the TraceForce: MilSim Tracker & Map on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download TraceForce: MilSim Tracker & Map for PC & Mac?
In order to download the TraceForce: MilSim Tracker & Map on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the TraceForce: MilSim Tracker & Map on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the TraceForce: MilSim Tracker & Map on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of TraceForce: MilSim Tracker & Map
|App Name||TraceForce: MilSim Tracker & Map|
|Update||September 27, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About TraceForce: MilSim Tracker & Map, Guide, and Its Features
TraceForce is a tracker and maps app designed for milsim, airsoft and scenario paintball. It aims to provide a nextgen geospatial infrastructure to increase efficiency and situational awareness through position and information sharing.
• Location sharing
• Vitality status sharing
• Point of interest sharing
• Display direction and distance for navigation
• Energy efficient operation
• Minimal data usage footprint
• Flawless app background behavior
• Multi team games, GMs/Orga can see all teams
• Create fields and game overlays/maps
• Designed to cope with weak and choppy internet connections
• Capture objectives via QR codes (and soon via GPS)
• … and more (+ I have even bigger plans and visions for TraceForce)!
Please see the links at the bottom for a list of features and changes.
Feel free to drop me a message if you want to have a chat! I take your feedback very seriously. Please also consider leaving a rating and a facebook like to support me in my efforts.
Featurelist: Coming soon on the website
Military & Guns Icons
Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
See changelog for details:
The TraceForce: MilSim Tracker & Map is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.