USB Camera Standard for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the USB Camera Standard on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download USB Camera Standard for PC & Mac?
In order to download the USB Camera Standard on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the USB Camera Standard on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the USB Camera Standard on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of USB Camera Standard
|App Name||USB Camera Standard|
|Update||October 18, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs About USB Camera Standard, Guide, and Its Features
This is an Android application to display and record the video from a USB camera that is connected to a smart phone or a tablet device. No advertisement appears. Please visit our website for details.
[Specifications and Characteristics]
– You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
– Video Size : SD (640×480), HD (1280×720)
– Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off), Sound Recording : by Android internal microphone
– Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
– Still Image Capture
– Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
– Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
– Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
I wish to thank Maxxvision GmbH for translating the app’s menu into Germany.
Support MCS-XA412 Digital zoom and electronic gimbal
Delete network functions.
The USB Camera Standard is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.