VITA – Video Editor & Maker for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the VITA – Video Editor & Maker on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download VITA – Video Editor & Maker for PC & Mac?
In order to download the VITA – Video Editor & Maker on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the VITA – Video Editor & Maker on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the VITA – Video Editor & Maker on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of VITA – Video Editor & Maker
|App Name||VITA – Video Editor & Maker|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About VITA – Video Editor & Maker, Guide, and Its Features
VITA is a simple & easy video editing app with all features you need for videography!
Start creating amazing videos with all the high-quality features in VITA.
– Export videos in full HD quality.
– Speed up & add slow motion with the video speed option.
– Add video transitions to make your videos look more cinematic.
– Make aesthetic videos with dreamy glitch, glitter, and bling effects.
– Apply filters to your videos for color grading.
– Select songs from the music library to enrich your videos.
– Create your own vlogs with quick and easy video templates.
– Use pre-made fonts and animated texts & customize with strokes, shadows, and colors.
– Collage and overlay videos with PIP to make clone videos.
Face Technology by SenseTime
– Store is Launched
We only select popular items and curate them for you!
Check out various Effects, Stickers, Texts, Music, Filters, and Stock Videos in one place.
– Favorite Items
Add items you like in the Store to Favorites so that you can easily apply them in the editing mode.
– Shortcuts to Editing Features
Shortcuts to the popular editing features have been added to the Project screen.
Now you can use the editing functions you want right away.
The VITA – Video Editor & Maker is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.