In this article, we are going to discuss how you can download the VSCO for PC (Windows & Mac) as well as the installation of this app. Without further ado, let’s start.
VSCO App for PC
The VSCO app comprises all the essential tools for creating a video or photo editing. It is one place where you can manage all your editing work in a fun way. The app has its own community, which you can join by buying its subscription. It has over 200+ presets.
With its montage video-making tool, you can add a story by merging different collages. It has over 100 million downloads on the play store, having a good rating of 4.0 stars. Try this app if you are a beginner to increase your creativity and editing skills.
List of VSCO Features
Let’s have a look at its incredible features.
This feature will help increase your editing skills and save your precious time. The app gives up to 10 free presets.
The app frequently updates its filters by adding new trendy filters. It gives you a wide variety of it to choose which sets the best on your video.
Video Color Adjustment
You can adjust video contrast, brightness, and sharpness and add vintage graining to your videos to mimic film effects.
Enjoy its free trial for days and get a sneak peek of app features. Once its trial is over, you will be charged its subscription fee.
VSCO APK Free Download
|Minimum Android Version||6.0 and up|
|Type of License||Free/Paid|
|Last Update||July 29, 2022|
|Download Link||VSCO APK|
Install VSCO for PC (Windows & Mac)
In order to install the VSCO app on your PC Windows 11/10/8 or Mac, you have to choose any of the following methods.
Download and Install VSCO on PC Using Bluestacks (Method 1)
- The first method is to download the Bluestacks emulator on your PC from the below.
- After you save a copy of the Bluestacks emulator, double-click it to launch the installer.
- The install wizard will appear now. All you need to do is follow the instructions that were given on your screen.
- When you completed the installation, open the Bluestacks from your computer.
- Find the Google Play Store and then sign in to your account.
- Click the search bar and start typing the “VSCO“.
- Hit the “Install” button and this will start downloading the VSCO on your PC (Windows/Mac)
- Once you completed the installation, open the home of Bluestacks and then click the icon of the VSCO from there to start using this app on your PC.
Download and Install VSCO on PC Using MEmu (Method 2)
- The first thing that you need to do is to download the emulator called Nox Player. You can get it by checking the source below.
- Once you downloaded the Nox Player, open the installer by double-clicking the file.
- In this way, the install wizard will appear, just follow the on-screen instruction that appears on your screen.
- After the installation, find the Nox Player from your computer and then open it.
- Now, look for Google Play and launch it.
- Sign in to your Google account to continue using the Play Store.
- Next, click the search bar and then type the app that you want to search. In this case, type the “VSCO “.
- When it appears on the result, click the “Install” button to start the download of this app.
- Once installed, go back to the home of Nox Player and you will see the newly installed VSCO. Click to start using it.
Let’s look at these similar apps based on their popularity among people.
PREQUEL Aesthetic Photo Editor
It is an aesthetic photo editor with an advanced AI feature that makes your editing easy. It has trendy effects like Dust, Grain, Stardust, and more.
Instasize Pic Editor
It is a good all-in-one video editor having impressive downloads of over 100 million on the play store. And the good thing is it’s a free app.
The app lets you customize your videos in mind-blowing ways. It has cool features like adjusting the speed, 20 limited-time free templates, and many more.
Tezza Aesthetic Editor
The app is specially designed for female users. It has beautiful filters and cute stickers that make your shots look fantastic.
We have curated some popular faqs about this app. Let’s go through them one by one.
What is the best filter on VSCO?
There are many filters; each can react differently. Some most popular filters are C1, F2, M5, G3, and B1.
How much is VSCO monthly?
Its monthly subscription fee is around 19$.
Does VSCO decrease picture quality?
Its great compression feature compresses videos and pics, saving your storage without compromising quality.
My final thought about this app is it is worth trying the app. Its downloading is free. It has its own community where you can get editing motivation and cool editing tricks. The app also lets your masterpiece get featured so other people can appreciate it. All in all, it is a very good app. It cares for its users so much and incentivizes its community. Tell us your experience after downloading this. Please give us your feedback or submit your questions in the comments section below. We will be pleased to answer them.