Wallpaper Changer for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Wallpaper Changer on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Wallpaper Changer for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Wallpaper Changer on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Wallpaper Changer on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Wallpaper Changer on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Wallpaper Changer
|App Name||Wallpaper Changer|
|Update||September 15, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About Wallpaper Changer, Guide, and Its Features
This app allows you to quickly change your wallpaper with one single click on a widget!
Additionally, you can enable a timer to automatically change your wallpaper on a predefined time or when entering a specific location.
This app is optimized for battery life & performence, so it might take some seconds to actually change the wallpaper after a click on the widget!
• Easily add images or whole folders
• Change wallpaper with a timer, on each lockscreen unlock, through a customizable widget, based on your location or at specific times on specific days
• Widgets: change to next wallpaper in rotation list, select the wallpaper you want to see or change the album* with one click
• Ordered rotation or random list
• Very low battery consumption
• No ads
• Muzei integration
* Organizing your images in different albums requires purchasing the “albums feature” through an in-app payment (~ 0.99 EUR / USD)
SET_WALLPAPER – for the non-livewallpaper mode
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – needed to start auto rotation after reboot
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – needed to save cropped wallpapers & widget images
BILLING – for in-app buying of premium Features (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
The following permissions are required for the location based rules on Android 2.3 and newer:
It is recommended to use the app as live wallpaper, as otherwise the Google backup system feature might upload your wallpaper whenever it changes – even when on mobile data!
– fixed issue with lockscreen wallpaper not always shown in correct position
The Wallpaper Changer is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.