Who’s Your Daddy? for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Who’s Your Daddy? on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Who’s Your Daddy? for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Who’s Your Daddy? on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Who’s Your Daddy? on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Who’s Your Daddy? on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Who’s Your Daddy?
|App Name||Who’s Your Daddy?|
|Update||October 15, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About Who’s Your Daddy?, Guide, and Its Features
Who’s your Daddy? is an app designed to help children memorize their parent’s phone number by heart – in many languages!
Parents traveling with small kids can now feel safer by helping them know their phone number by heart.
Simply enter your phone number, press ‘Compose’ and a memorable jingle will be instantly produced.
Works even for 2+ year old children!
Use Who’s your Daddy? to creat your very own, personlized jingle out of your phone number!
Apple app store link:
Save melody bug fixed
The Who’s Your Daddy? is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.