WiFi CCTV for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the WiFi CCTV on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download WiFi CCTV for PC & Mac?
In order to download the WiFi CCTV on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the WiFi CCTV on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the WiFi CCTV on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of WiFi CCTV
|App Name||WiFi CCTV|
|Update||January 28, 2020|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs About WiFi CCTV, Guide, and Its Features
Connect your device in 2 easy steps
1. One phone should click on “Server”, this will show you the preview captured from connected phone’s Camera.
2. and other phones should click on either Camera 1 or Camera 2.
After the connection Camera feed will be displayed on the Server phone, up to 2 phone cameras can join this server.
Enjoy the Security system.
Take pictures from preview.
The WiFi CCTV is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.